10 Key Takeaways From the SVN (Sperry Van Ness) Annual Conference
1. Sperry Van Ness is now SVN
2. SVN is now the 6th most recognized commercial real estate brand according to the Lipsey Top Commercial Real Estate Brand Survey
3. SVN is international. New offices this year include Canada, Mexico and Russia.
4. SVN has over 200 offices.
5. 2015 was a good year – over $10 billion in sales.
6. 2016 should be another great year in commercial and investment real estate. Real estate is in strong demand. Other investment alternatives are currently unstable such as the stock market. Interest rates will continue to remain low.
7. SVN can close on all sizes of transactions in commercial and investment real estate. One SVN advisor recently closed on a transaction in excess of $100 million.
8. SVN has a full service platform with specialists in all areas of commercial and investment real estate including office, retail, industrial, multifamily, hospitality, land, corporate, property management, medical office, single tenant net lease, affordable housing, student housing, senior housing, restaurants, golf and resorts and self-storage.
9. SVN is progressing well with its diversity initiative – 50/50 by 2020.
10. SVN continues to be a leader in the industry with new sales tools and new marketing approaches for its associates and clients. All Systems Go!
The SVN 2016 Annual Conference was held February 24-26, 2016 in San Diego, California.